We would like to take this opportunity to keep you informed about the measures we have put in place during this unprecedented time regarding the Coronavirus outbreak.
As of today, the Government have not yet asked the hospitality industry to close to the public.
Our customers are very important to us and while we can, we will remain open during the coming weeks to serve you as we always have.
We have added some extra precautions to our restaurant, to limit the exposure risk, these being;
• Tables will be set further apart, to minimise contact
• All tables and all chairs will be washed down and sanitized after each use
• No condiments will be available on tables
• Only wipe down menus will be available, these will be washed and sanitized after every use
• Communal touch points i.e. door handles, push plates etc will be sanitized regularly
We hope these measures will give you the confidence to continue to use our Hotel and Restaurant.
But we are aware that you may not feel comfortable attending during this time, so we would like to offer you the option of postponing any booking you have made to a time that would be more suitable for you.
Please contact us on 01792 818411 to discuss further.